A $300 connection fee will apply to new developments; sites in which the network infrastructure would need to be built in order for a connection to be possible. Your address fits this criteria if it is not approved by our Service Qualification Tool. This fee is a one-off, to be paid upfront.
Note: These amounts do not include set up fees ($99 on month to month contracts)
CONNECTING TO THE LBNCo NETWORK (WA)
Completed houses and apartments may already be connected to the network and therefore ready to receive our services; however, if you are building a new house there are additional steps that you must consider.
Once you have filled out our application form, a member of our team will contact you and guide you through each stage of the network connection process.
In order to take full advantage of the super fast network, you will need to provide cabling, power and distribution inside your house. This planning should ideally be carried out early in the process; preferably alongside the electrical planning.
You are advised to mark up a plan of your house showing where you would like the data point to be located. Once you are happy, show your builder so that they can integrate it with the project plan.
Preparing your House
|Outside the House: Builder/Owner to supply||Inside the House: LBNCo to supply at no cost to you|
|✔ Lead In Conduit*||✔ Power point for NTD**|
✔ Data points wired back to NTD**
* from the network connection point to your house **Network Termination Device
Terms and Conditions
- Pricing is based on installation to single storey homes under construction.
- Completed home pricing will vary and will be quoted on a case by case basis.
- The home owner is responsible for costs if established landscaping/paving has to be removed. All care but no responsibility is taken on removal of landscaping and paving.
- Pricing of lead-in connections may differ in Multi Dwelling Units.
- An approved contractor must install the lead-in. Illegal installs may be disconnected without notice.
- A call out fee is charged for fixing faults outside of the LBNCo network boundary or faults outside the 12 month warranty period. Call out fees are also charged for installation of additional points when the property is already connected to the network.
- Installation and/or connection of additional points can be arranged at your request and will incur further charges at Fibreworks standard rates.
- All prices include GST and are correct as of 22/02/2017. Pricing may change without notice.